PartyGaming and Bwin will merge to form the largest company eGaming the world, the announcement was made yesterday morning on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

Bwin will be the majority shareholder of the new company with 51.64% stake in PartyGaming will hand the remaining 48.36%: the new company will be listed on the LSE, whose capital currently amounts to about € 1.4 billion for Bwin and £ 1.1 billion for PartyGaming.

The stock market celebrated the announcement with a boom in takeovers leading Party Gaming earning 30% and 12% Bwin throughout the morning.

Jim Ryan said: “This is an opportunity for transformation for both our companies to create the largest online gaming companies. We will have a strong position both in the poker, sports betting, casino and games. “

The headquarters of the new company will be maintained at Gibilterraizione strong both in the poker, sports betting, casino and games. “

The headquarters of the new company will be held in Gibraltar