Today, Telltale has announced a new game called Poker Poker Night 2, which unlike the previous chapter, will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN as well as PC.
For those who do not know, Telltale is the author of many other titles such as Back to the Future and The Walking Dead. In Poker Night 2, you will have the chance to play Texas Hold’em variation in the role of Claptrap from Borderlands, Brock Samson from the animated series The Venture Bros., Sam from Sam & Max Williams and Ash from Army of Darkness with the referee GLaDOS from Portal.
Apparently, Telltale, wanted to design a game of poker in which the protagonists are taken directly from other securities or film. In the game you can unlock extras including skins for the characters of Borderlands 2 and items for your avatar on Xbox 360. Poker Night 2, has a graphics cell shading for some people and for others in 3D.
- Claptrap – the cute little robot saga of the Borderlands
- Borck Samson – character in the TV series “The Venture Bros.”, broadcasted on U.S. Adult Swim
- Sam – the dog saga Sam & Max game created by Steve Purcell
- Ash Williams – the star of the cult film “Army of Darkness” by Sam Raimi
- Full support for the objectives and unlockable trophies
- The graphics in HD
- Play Texas Hold’em Poker with the most famous video game
- Available from April on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in digital format
For now we do not know the cost so we just have to wait. What do you think of the game? Are you going to buy it? To you the comments and personal considerations.